|Mural for BACARDI - just a few characters in this one!|
The mural space.
WHAT I DO.
I provide original custom illustration and design for a diverse range of needs.
- Character design for animation/ gaming... YOU NAME IT!
- Production design/ story art
- Children’s illustration
I listen carefully and work hard to meet your specific needs in an innovative way that is bold, attention grabbing and on time.
SOME HAPPY FOLKS I'VE WORKED WITH.
|CHR design for the CFL - Fantasy Freaks (CFL Fantasy Football)|
SOME HAPPY FOLKS I'VE WORKED WITH.
- Bacardi Canada - mural design
- Joe Boxer Apparel - Underwear/ PJ design
- Unilever Canada - character design/ print campaign
- The CFL - character design/ Interactive characters for promo
- Hot Wheels Canada - character designs for interactive game/ online apps
- Abbot labs - character design / print campaign
- Air Transat - character designs/ training campaign
- Rubicon publishing - character design/ kids illustration/graphic novel(s)
- SC Johnson - character design/ interactive campaign
- Scholastic Kids - character design/ kids illustration/book
- Bayard Press (owl, chirp, chickadee kids magazines)
- Puma Canada - character designs for clothing launch
- General Mills - interactive game character/environment design
|Glade, Moody Girls for SC Johnson|
- Any kind of work on spec basis. This is what I do for a living.
- I will design for animation but do not offer animation as a service.
- I don't do porn. Not a prude. Just not my jam - Please don't ask.
- AND.. I don't relinquish my rights without being fairly compensated.
Upon initial contact, all pertinent aspects of the project are discussed prior to delivery of estimate including: subject matter, end usage, style/approach, colour, copy requirements, time-frames, budget, retainer fee and copyrights.
Once I have all the information, you will be emailed your estimate for approval. When the estimate is accepted the creative process can begin. At this point a 1/3 retainer is required.
PLEASE NOTE: In order to expedite the commencement of work and to avoid any Interruptions in workflow during the job, this deposit and any subsequent payments are requested to be paid via INTERAC, e-transfer. In the case that multiple payments are required a mutually agreed upon payment schedule will be established prior to step 3.
Shortly after the deposit has been received you are presented with WIPs (works-in-progress) version of your illustration(s)/design work. From there I wait for feedback and/or direction.
Once the WIPs are reviewed and feedback is supplied, revisions are made and you are supplied with the revised work for final review. Now I wait for final feedback.
Based on final feedback, final artwork is completed. Digital files are delivered, along with the final invoice. The balance is kindly requested to be paid no more than 30 days after delivery. * If this cannot be done, please discuss it with me prior to step 5 - thanks!
WHAT YOU'RE PAYING FOR?
When you hire me, you are paying for my skills, twenty-five years experience, dedicated time spent working hard developing the character designs and/or Illustrations you've requested.
You're paying for the agreed upon rights to use the final product as you see fit. What you're not paying for is my process/roughs, which remain mine and are never part of any agreement. When you hire me, you get me. I do not outsource the work. Not ever.
No surprises. Easy-peezy! :)
So, whether you're a big studio or a small one, or maybe you're a writer with an idea for a story that needs pictures?
If you're looking for story art, cartoon illustration and character design work - lets talk.